Before you play Roulette, please learn about the different bets that you can place and the potential payouts you may receive.
Inside bets - Bets placed on the inside part of the board.
- Full Number - A single number bet. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number square on the board.
- Split - A bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
- Street - A bet on three numbers on a single vertical line. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street. A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
- Six line - A bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the cross where the two streets meet.
- Corner - A bet on four neighboring numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
- First four - A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the lower edge of the line between 0 and the first row.
Outside bets - Bets placed outside of the number grid on the board areas that correspond to specific sections and colors.
- Column Bet - A bet on all the twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the board, on one of the tabs marked "2 to 1".
- Dozen Bet - A bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed below the board, on one of the boxes marked "1st 12", "2nd 12" or "3rd 12".
- Red or Black - A bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black diamond under the board layout.
- Odd or Even - A bet on the outcome of either an odd or even number. The chips are placed on "ODD" or "EVEN".
- Low or High - A bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on "1 to 18" or "19 to 36".
3D Roulette Paytable (Bet Type // Pays)
- Full Number // 35 to 1
- Split // 17 to 1
- Street // 11 to 1
- Corner Bet // 8 to 1
- Six line // 5 to 1
- Column or Dozen Bet // 2 to 1
- Red or Black // 1 to 1
- Odd or Even // 1 to 1
- Low or High // 1 to 1