Ready for a fresh new start with EN Smeet? We’re seeking to newly recruit our volunteer team! If you are interested, please make sure to read this information carefully.
In order to be considered to become a volunteer Guide, you must meet the following requirements:
Volunteer Guide Requirements
If you meet the above requirements, please send an email to support [at] smeet [dot] com with the subject line: Interest in becoming a volunteer Guide: <include your username>.
Include your ID Number in the email!
In this email please answer the following as you believe a Guide should respond (note! An application without all questions answered will not be considered – we want to recruit only serious Smeeters interested in becoming Volunteer Guides):
1) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Please come here and kick this person, he/she is trolling the action box! You go to the Room and see that a Smeeter is trolling the action box with swear words. What do you do next?
2) A Smeeter whispers you saying, “Please kick this person, she is harassing me in whisper!” How do you respond to the situation?
3) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Hey, skype? Facebook? Photo? “ How do you respond?
4) A group of Smeeters are speaking a different language than English in the action box, they will not stop after Smeeters ask them nicely. What do you do next?
5) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Give me some Coins!” How do you proceed with the Smeeter?
6) How can you decide if an account is a multi-account? What kind of evidence is suggestive?
7) A fellow Guide is not “helping” you resolve Smeeters acting up in the Daily Buzz, how do you proceed? You try to chat with him/her – they are asleep. What do you do next?
8) A Smeeter comes to you and asks, what can I do with Boosts, Fame Points, Coins, and Dimes for? How do you respond?
9) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “those three Smeeters are ganging up on me in whisper chats!” How do you proceed?
10) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “My Room is not working, I think something is wrong with Smeet!” How do you respond?
Failure to follow the above directions for applying to be a Guide will result in not being considered for the volunteer role.
Emails expressing interest will only be accepted until Wednesday, March 20th. Please do not email after March 20th. If you miss out on this chance, don't worry, we'll have another opportunity in the future; we launch reviews of existing Guides regularly.
Are you ready to be part of a great team? Click support [at] smeet [dot] com (here) to apply!
Congratulations Moon Frogner and Natty on winning second and third place of the Flower Farm Contest!
Their green thumbs turned out a beautifully done Flower Farm which we expect they will use many times for Spring events or even Summer! There's a wise old saying
"You reap what you sow!" So for their hard work, lets take a look at what they won:
Second Place: Moon Frogner one of our newest Smeet Elite and 3000 Coins!
Third Place: Natty one of our newest Smeet Elite and 1000 Coins!
Dear Smeeters, let this be an inspiration that Smeet awards you for hard work and effort! Even on Facebook, do we hold daily drawings and contests, so really, everyone has a shot at winning big!
The next time you see these two around the Community, give them a wave and a congratulations :)
Wow! We have already received a couple of submissions for the completion of this Flower Garden! Some of you should be very proud of your green thumb! We would now like to dedicate this blog post to our first winner, and our newly crowned 'Smeet Elite'! For completing this Room, our first place winner received 5000 Coins and the Smeet Elite Badge! So, without further adue, put your hands together for: gary.anderson !
We will be announcing the winners of this contest within the next days! Who do you think it will be next? Keep yourself posted, and get to work on that beautiful Garden!
Hello Smeeters! Happy Friday!
Have you been led here by Smeet's Facebook Fanpage? Has the buzzword "Gift" been floating around the community with delight and wonder? Then you've come to the right place! Smeet has something special up it's sleeve for all of you wonderful Smeeters!
Have you finished the Wild Garden task from some months ago? If you have, then Smeet is gifting you with this Flower Farm with a mysterious plant in the middle!
If you have not finished the Wild Garden task, do so, and you will receive Smeet's new Flower Farm!
So here's the scoop:
There is a plant that is very rare, and after it has grown and 100% developed, you have only four hours to get the reward! If not, you have to start again.
Guido the Farmer can give you advice on what you need to grow next, in order to be the most succesful Gardener in Smeet!
Now, for a Contest:
The first, second, and third Smeeter that can finish this Room (meaning you have received the mysterious Plant Costume) wins big:
First Place: Wins 5000 Coins, and a Smeet Elite Badge
Second Place: Wins 3000 Coins, and a Smeet Elite Badge
Third Place: Wins 1000 Coins, and a Smeet Elite Badge
Remember to send a Screen Shot that you have completed this Room, and your appropriate Smeet ID and nickname!
Good luck with your green thumbs Smeeters!
The arsonist of Smeet has no heart! Shame on the flame lover to start fires in the Green Oasis! Innocent Smeekiez could be harmed!
As of late, Smeeters have reported several incidents of fire being spotted in random places around the Green Oasis, this leads Smeet to believe and confidently report that fires are only being spread in this particular part of the Smeet Community!
Don't forget! Your heroic actions are rewarded when you are properly dressed as Fireman or Firewoman head into the Shop and purchase your task outfit to do so! Extinguish the flame and receive 200 Dimes! Head on over to the Green Oasis and put those flames out!