Smeeters, don't forget today is the last day to work in your Print room!
The 3 types of writing styles have been very successful, but which one do you think that will be the most popular of them, romantic novel, thriller or comic?
Don't lose the last chance to help your side! Tomorrow you will now the final winner and its amazing reward. You can get up to 50000 FP!!!
Decide on one of your talents and print as many comics, romantic novels or thrillers! Whichever type manages to print the most copies in the time given wins the contest! The more stars you achieved in the respective category, the higher your reward will be, if your team wins!
Not only a splendid reputation and thousands of devoted fans but also lots of Fame Points are waiting for you!!!
Hey everyone, it’s WillKane. This time we have Kayla*Ruth telling us more about Matchmakers on Smeet and what they're all about:
1) So please tell us a little bit about yourself if you want: I am Kayla and I have been on Smeet for almost three years now but just recently in the past year or so I became a Matchmaker, a role in Smeet that I really enjoy and helps me be more involved in the Smeet community.
2) I know this is a Captain Obvious question, but what exactly does a matchmaker do? Well a Matchmaker usually helps others find a match but I also try to help as much as I can if they need relationship advice.
3) Does matchmaking have to be just bringing couples together? No, Matchmaking doesn't just have to be bringing couples together. I like to help friendships become stronger and help people in relationships become more connected and stronger.
4) What do you think it takes to be good at matchmaking? To be good at matchmaking you have to be able to be empathetic and willing to listen to others. You want them to know they have your full attention. Also I would say you probably need to know how to think of many different solutions because sometimes what you think is the correct way to solve something doesn't always work.
5) What made you want to be a matchmaker? I wanted to be a matchmaker because I like how happy people seem to be when they are in a relationship they love or enjoy. I also really enjoy helping people and seeing others happy.
6) What are some ideas you want to see happen to hook up more people on Smeet? Some new ideas I would like to see is more Matchmaking events and more involvement with users, like maybe best dressed couple for Halloween (by the way, this interview was done well before The Singles Prom in Tavern recently). Also I hope Matchmakers branch out into not only relationship making, but helping friends with an argument, or relationship advice.
As you can see, there is more to matchmaking than you think. So next time you have a question about it, you can ask any of the matchmakers below:
10274548 `*•.◊ тιckℓє мy нєαят ◊.•*´
9918650 ®®Oo°‘ѕσℓσ†ƒσ'ѕнσ‘°oO®® __ (teen)
5288002 .::.ωσи∂єяfυℓ.jєѕѕι¢α.::. ______ (teen)
18074081 Kayla*Ruth ________________(teen)
Until next time, have fun and happy Smeeting!
Smeeters, are you ready for the most exciting contest EVER?
What domain is going to win the Smeet World Cup? Collect the highest number of goals until the end of the World Cup in July, the 13th and get your very special reward!
Each one of you can help the English domain to collect the highest number of goals!!! Besides, you can also participate for yourself to get a personal reward for your efforts.
To sum up, there are 2 kinds of reward:
1) Pubblic Reward: This will be a special, unique prize for the domain that collects the highest number of goals.
2) Personal Reward: A part from helping your domain to win you can also get the chance to gain exclusive badges based on the number of goals you are able to score.
- Bronze Badge if you score at least 100 goals
- Silver Badge if you score 250 goals
- Golden Badge if you are a real champion at scoring 1.000 goals
Now, we are sure that you can’t wait to start scoring goals for your domain but we are sure that each one of you is wondering “how do I score the goals"?
That’s very easy Smeeters! Goals are generated in 3 possible ways:
1) Each one of you will get a football player as a GIFT
2) From today until the end of the World Cup there will be a super cool daily task, the Soccer Contest! Every day a football fan will be appearing randomly in the Shops & Sights area (Fifth Ave, Shopping Mall EG, Union Square, Catwalk, Fußball Stadion). Clicking on him you will get a football player, who will reward you with 1 goal per day until the end of the contest
3) You can buy a football player in the shop in order to score a crazy amount of goals!!!
Don’t lose the opportunity to win the Smeet World Cup! Get ready to support your domain and remember…United we stand, divided we fall!
Most people know who Cristiano Ronaldo is. One of the best football players in this century. He has tried really hard to get all what he has right now. He is hated by many people without any good reason. It might be because of his money, his happiness, beautiful women and adorable son. In short – a happy family life. All his dreams came true. But all this didn't come without his hard work. He has everything but he also tries his best to help others. I will try to give you a few examples about that.
Parents of Nuhazet from Las Palmas in 2012 found out that their son was dying because of cancer and they decided to make their son's dream come true. They took Nuhazet for the match of his favorite club – Real Madrid. After the match Cristiano Ronaldo met with this young boy and he offered his parents help. The next day the boy and his parents were already in hospital waiting for medicine from USA. Ronaldo and his agent managed it well. He sponsored his stay in hospital and all treatment. His family got from him new hope for their son.
Dawid from Poland a year ago had an accident. He fell into a coma. Last November his parents turned on the match to let him listen to it. As his parents said, in the moment when Cristiano Ronaldo scored a goal, Dawid woke up from his coma. Ronaldo, after hearing this story, invited Dawid with his parents for the match and met with them after. This young boy feels really happy right now. He keeps thinking that Ronaldo saved his life.
Ronald Gjorka- 20 year old boy who ran onto the pitch and hugged Cristiano Ronaldo during the match Chelsea – Real Madrid. This young boy was supposed to be charged by police in Miami. Ronaldo wrote the letter to the prosecutor in the case appealing for the charges to be dropped. If not for Cristiano's good will and his character, this boy was without help but he made a step to help him out. It's another proof that CR7 is not that bad as people think.
In March this year, people from Villaluenga de la Sagra (Spain) tried to collect money for Erik – 10 month old boy – sickness - cortical dysplasia. Only way to help him is a very costly surgery. Friends of Ronaldo asked him to give a shirt and shoes for auctions, where people tried to get enough money for surgery. The Real Madrid player didn't offer only these things. He covered all the cost of the surgery. For sure it's not the first time when Cristiano Ronaldo has given his help. He has done a lot for children from many countries. Those examples are like a drop in the ocean. Our world needs people like him. I hope he will stay like that always.
Your Sports Reporter,
There is talk of a new star in the writing business! You, a thrilling new writer, have started the print machines!Don't let the world wait for too long and take care of the duly completion of your funny comic, heart-breaking romantic novel or exciting thriller! Not only a splendid reputation and thousands of devoted fans but also lots of Fame Points and a completely new badge are waiting for you!
Decide on one of your talents and print as many comics, romantic novels or thrillers within two weeks as you can! Whichever type manages to print the most copies in the time given wins the contest! The more stars you achieved in the respective category, the higher your reward will be, if your team wins!
Get the print office NOW for ONLY 3 Coins in the shop... and print your way to fame!