The stars have aligned here in Smeet!
Are you in search of a sweetheart who is loyal, caring, and responsive? Then look no further as Smeet statistics report that the Cancer T-Shirt in the Shop has had an outstanding number of buys juxtapose the rest of the signs! Let this be a friendly hint that while the heat is a-blazin on the outside, love is about to get fired up in the Smeet world! Searching for your true love crab without all of that sunblock and sand? Hit Sunset Beach up, we are most certain they are dwelling beach side within the community. T-Shirts can be so telling about the interests of your fellow Smeeters, if you know who your best compatible with - make sure to keep an extra eye on what sign they are sporting
Join us on our Facebook Fan Page to stay up to date on the lates contests, give aways, exclusives and Smeet news! With over 800,000 fans from around the world, voice your opinions or feelings on all things Smeet related!
Truest Stars of Smeet,
Now is your moment to shine by entering into this unique contest to add to your already glowing celeb-stat! Peep the following contests to see if you may qualify to win a spot at one of our coveted Custom Banner locations:
First Contest (love): If you want to be highlighted in our Banner of "love forever" in the DJ Throwdown Room, simply tell us about the most romantic thing your babe has ever done for you in Smeet! Whether it be Sending you a surpise Gift or sending you Roses! We want to know! The best story will win two spots (one for you and your sweetie). Send us your story by clicking here be sure to include the User ID of your partner too!
Second Contest (Birthday): If you want to be highlighted in our Banner located in the Daily Buzz, your birthday has to take place within the next 30 days! Send us a message through here by telling us the MM/DD (example: 08/15) and what kind of event you would like to throw for your party! The Smeeter with the most creative party plan will win a spot in the Daily Buzz (and that's one highly populated Room!).
Third Contest (Party): Summer time is full of great excuses to party! Be seen doing just that in the Techno Base Room! Your EN Admin is ready to throw a Party based on your demand! Send us a message here describing the kind of party you would want your Admin to host (include details i.e, Room, outfits, contests, and music). The coolest party will win, and not only will you get some fame by being in the Banner, your Admin will throw the party you suggested (prizes included).
We cannot wait to see you on our Customized Banners! Afterall, it is a contest in which the most creative victors win, and exercising your noggin for good ideas must be rewarded! Don't forget to include your User ID and Nickname!
We have come up with an exciting offer so that you can earn more free Coins during this week.
From August 5 to August 12, 2013, those Smeeters who earn maximum coins by completing offers on Matomy will be rewarded with:
1.) Position gets 2,000 Coins
2.) Position gets 1,000 Coins
3.) Position gets 500 Coins
Hurry up! You don't get such an opportunity of earning Free Coins everyday.
In recent weeks, many of you have earned a lot of dimes in your rooms such as the Observatory or the Tuning Workshop! We decided to provide more deals for you so that you are able to do more shopping with your Dimes!
You can also purchase Dimes with your Coins, but watch out as this offer is only available during this weekend!
If you have a lot of Dimes and you want to get exclusive offers you better hurry!
Interested in a challenging Volunteer role within EN Smeet? We’re seeking to recruit serious Guides to join our volunteer team! If you are interested, please make sure to read this information very carefully.
In order to be considered to become a volunteer Guide, you must meet the following requirements (incomplete applications will not be considered):
Volunteer Guide Requirements
Very familiar with Smeet’s Code of Conduct and its main clauses
User in ‘good standing’ for at least 6 months.
Minimum time in Smeet for 6 months.
Level 50 or above.
Strong interest in helping other Smeeters in the 3D World.
Ability to follow the Smeet ‘Code of Conduct’ in Smeet and outside of Smeet
No profile photos of competitors
Excellent writing skills in English
Uses appropriate language in both Whispers, and action box
Registered in the EN server
Most importantly, willing to work as a team with fellow Guides
If you meet the above requirements, please send us an email through http://en.smeet.com/support answering in depth the following questions with the subject line: Interest in becoming a volunteer Guide: <include your username>. Please select the reason as 'other' and write the subject line in the request box.
Include your ID Number in the email!
In this email please answer the following as you believe a Guide should respond (note! An application without all questions answered will not be considered – we want to recruit only serious Smeeters interested in becoming Volunteer Guides):
1) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Please come here and kick this person, he/she is trolling the action box! You go to the Room and see that no one is chatting in the AB – how do you proceed?
2) A Smeeter whispers you saying, “Please kick this person, she is harassing me in whisper!” How do you respond to the situation?
3) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Hey, skype? Facebook? Photo? “ How do you respond?
4) A group of Smeeters are speaking a different language than English in the action box, they will not stop after Smeeters ask them nicely. What do you do next?
5) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “Give me some Coins!” How do you proceed with the Smeeter?
6) How can you decide if an account is a multi-account? What kind of evidence is suggestive? How do you proceed?
7) A fellow Guide is not “helping” you attend to Smeeters acting up in the Daily Buzz, how do you proceed? You try to chat with him/her – they are asleep. What do you do next?
8) A Smeeter has visited your 3D Home, profile 10 times in the past hour, how do you react?
9) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “those three Smeeters are ganging up on me in whisper chats!” How do you proceed?
10) A Smeeter comes to you and says, “My Room is not working, I think something is wrong with Smeet!” How do you respond?
11) A Smeeter follows you to all of the Public Rooms your friends are in. How do you react, and what do you do?
Failure to follow the above directions for applying to be a Guide will result in not being considered for the volunteer role.
Emails expressing interest will only be accepted until Tuesday, August 6th. Please do not send applications after August 6- as your application will not count. If you miss out on this chance, don't worry, we'll have another opportunity in the future; we launch reviews of existing Guides as Smeet EN sees fit.
Are you ready to be part of a great team? Click here to apply!