We want your Smeet experience to be the best possible! Here are some tips to help you have a safe and enjoyable time on Smeet....
- Be cautious about giving out personal information online, and if you’re a teenager talk to your parent/guardian prior to giving out any personal information.
- Control your Smeet experience using the ‘Block’ function when someone is bothering you or making you uncomfortable. Just click their profile and select ‘Block’ in the bottom right corner.
- Chat with your Smeet friends on Smeet! There is no need to chat with your Smeet friends using other instant messenger programs. Be cautious when people ask you to share other contact details.
- Trust your gut! If you feel uncomfortable, then don’t continue talking to the person, and ‘Block’ them.
- Remember that once you decide to share a picture, it’s ‘out there’, so choose wisely which pictures you want to share with other people.
- Never share your password with anyone.